Ratings & Reviews
Tony is an outstanding lawyer. He has deep knowledge of the law, high ethical standards, and exhibits civility and professionalism with his colleagues.
Anthony is an outstanding attorney, and very ethical.
Tony is a reliable bankruptcy attorney
Always pleased when Tony is involved in a case. Good legal skills and good judgement.
Mr. Meegan is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics.
- California, 1984
- New York, 1986
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 1986
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, 1986
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 1986
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 1986
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York, 1986
- University of California at Davis, J.D., 1983
- Plattsburgh State University, B.A., 1980
Associations and memberships
- Sacramento County (Past President Bankruptcy and Commercial Law Section), New York State and American Bar Associations
- State Bar of California (Member, Law Practice Management Section)
- Sacramento County Bankruptcy Forum (Past President)
- In re Johnston, 21 F.3d 323 (9th Cir. 1994)
- In re Pollock, 139 B.R. 938 (9th Cir. BAP 1992)
- M.H. Baldwin v. Kelley, (1988) U.S. Dist. Lexis 6241
Meegan, Hanschu & Kassenbrock serves clients in Sacramento and Gold River, as well as throughout the Sacramento Region, Northern California and the Bay Area.