Ratings & Reviews
Tony is an outstanding lawyer. He has deep knowledge of the law, high ethical standards, and exhibits civility and professionalism with his colleagues.
Anthony is an outstanding attorney, and very ethical.
Tony is a reliable bankruptcy attorney
Always pleased when Tony is involved in a case. Good legal skills and good judgement.
Mr. Hanschu is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics.
- Business transactions
- Business dispute resolution
- Buying and selling of businesses
- Professional practices
- Business organization
- Real estate
- California, 1983
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 1983
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 1983
- Santa Clara University, J.D., 1983
- University of California at Davis, A.B., with honors, 1980
Associations and memberships
- Sacramento County Bar Association (Member, Real Estate and Business Sections)
- State Bar of California (Member, Business Law Section)
- American Bar Association
- Recipient, UCD Departmental Citation for Academic Excellence in Philosophy, Quarter Finalist in National Trial Competition
Meegan, Hanschu & Kassenbrock serves clients in Sacramento and Gold River, as well as throughout the Sacramento Region, Northern California and the Bay Area.