Ratings & Reviews
Tony is an outstanding lawyer. He has deep knowledge of the law, high ethical standards, and exhibits civility and professionalism with his colleagues.
Anthony is an outstanding attorney, and very ethical.
Tony is a reliable bankruptcy attorney
Always pleased when Tony is involved in a case. Good legal skills and good judgement.
Mr. Kassenbrock is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics.
- California, 1982
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 1982
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 1984
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 1991
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 1991
- Santa Clara University, J.D., 1982
- University of California at Davis, B.A., 1979
Associations and memberships
- Sacramento County Association (Member, Corporate and Securities Law Section)
- State Bar of California (Member, Antitrust and Trade Regulation and Litigation Sections)
- American Bar Association
- Pacific Preferred Properties, Inc. v. Moss, 71 Cal. App. 4th 1456, 84 Cal. Rptr.2d 500 (1999)
Meegan, Hanschu & Kassenbrock serves clients in Sacramento and Gold River, as well as throughout the Sacramento Region, Northern California and the Bay Area.