Ratings & Reviews
Tony is an outstanding lawyer. He has deep knowledge of the law, high ethical standards, and exhibits civility and professionalism with his colleagues.
Anthony is an outstanding attorney, and very ethical.
Tony is a reliable bankruptcy attorney
Always pleased when Tony is involved in a case. Good legal skills and good judgement.
Mr. Pullen is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics.
- California and U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 1983
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 1987
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 1989
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1989
- Hastings College of the Law, University of California, J.D., 1983
- University of California at Berkeley, A.B., 1980
Associations and memberships
- Sacramento County Bar Association (Member, Sections on: Computer Technology; Environmental Law)
- State Bar of California (Member, Sections on: Antitrust and Trade Regulation; Litigation)
- 'An Update on 'Good Samaritan' Exemptions from Liability,' Sacramento Medicine, July/August 1993
- ''Good Samaritan' Statutes,' (co-author: A Marmaduke, Esq.; update of 1990 article) Northern California Medicine, March 1992
- 'Who Pays For The 'Standard' In Standard Of Care,' Sacramento Medicine, September 1991
- ''Good Samaritan' Statutes,' Sacramento Medicine, April, 1990. (Reprinted in the Solano County Medical Society Bulletin, May 1990)
Meegan, Hanschu & Kassenbrock serves clients in Sacramento and Gold River, as well as throughout the Sacramento Region, Northern California and the Bay Area.